Tajima Mixed Chenille Machines
Mixed Chenille Embroidery Machines
Many of today’s chenille jobs require a combination of embroidery and chenille, a process that traditionally meant two separate production processes spread across two separate embroidery machines.
Tajima has the perfect solution to this challenge with the introduction of the mixed chenille embroidery machine, which combine chenille and embroidery process together on one embroidery machine.
Not only do the Tajima mixed chenille embroidery machines greatly improve efficiency and productivity, they also allow for a broader creative expression through the combination of multiple forms of embellishment including embroidery, chenille, sequins, cording, taping, coiling, and boring. Another Tajima First! And its all accomplished via a user-friendly, interactive embroidery machine design that includes many unique features and functions including:
- High speed – 750 spm chenille / 1000 spm embroidery
- Automatic color change system – 6 color chenille / 9 color embroidery
- Graphical full-color LCD Control Panel
- Loop and chain stitches can be automatically swapped at the control panel
- Dual automatic thread break systems
- Supports Tajima Binary data Format (TBF) for improved design management
- Design data input via USB, Flash, or LAN